Premier Golden Tips Mathematics for Primary Schools is a complete course companion for upper primary pupils.
Key Features are:
• Four books in one:
– comprehensive revision notes
– worked-out examples
– solved examination style questions
– examination style questions
• Written and developed by skilled educators with a wealth of teaching experience
• Fully integrates emerging issues into the learning experience
• Provides lasting knowledge through practical work
• Provides practice at applying knowledge and principles learnt through self-test exercises and answers
• Builds confidence to succeed in mathematics
About the authors: George Njau and Graham Kang’ethe are experienced teachers of Mathematics. They are diverse and dynamic in training and assessment of mathematical concepts. Their valuable experience and expertise is reflected in this book.