This book has been specially written and designed to help students preparing for the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education examination (KCSE), following the new Chemistry syllabus. Teachers preparing students for the KCSE, GCE ‘O’ level and WAEC examinations will find this book very useful. Teachers and students in the Southern Sudan will also find this revision text valuable.
The book covers the entire revised 8.4.4 Chemistry syllabus, and has exercises, sample test papers and answers to equip the students with knowledge and skills for the KCSE Chemistry examination.
The book contains:
• Brief and comprehensive notes.
• Numerous and well-illustrated experiments.
• Model Sample Test Papers. (Chemistry Papers 1 and 2)
• Model Practical Papers. (Chemistry Paper 3)
• Answers to the Sample Test Papers and Model Practical Papers.
KCSE Revision Chemistry is one of the volumes in KLB’s TOP
MARK SERIES. This comprehensive revision series is an indispensable companion for all those who wish to sharpen their knowledge and perform well in the examinations.