Curriculum. It is specially written to provide practical experiences that equip learners with the basic knowledge, skills and attitudes
that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle. The books in the series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and
motivating. The activities are aimed at enabling learners to acquire the core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporary
This Teacher’s Guide supports learning by offering:
• a detailed introduction to the new Competency Based Curriculum
• comprehensive teaching guidelines/lesson development for the lessons
• a sample lesson plan to assist the teacher to plan the lessons
• helpful hints on class management, group work and differentiated learning
• detailed assessment guidelines for the teacher.
Together, the Learner’s Book and the Teacher’s Guide provide learners and teachers with all they need to succeed in the new
Competency Based Curriculum.
Oxford, your companion for success!