MTP Pre Primary Environmental Activities 2 is specially designed to reflect the aspirations of the New Competency Based Curriculum as released by Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (K.I.C.D).
By the end of Pre Primary 2, the Learner will learn be able to;
• Observe proper hygiene, sanitation, and nutrition to promote health.
• Explore the immediate environment for learning, conservation and enjoyment.
• Apply technological skills for Learning and enjoyment within their local environment.
• Demonstrate acquisition of social skills for interpersonal relationship.
• Appreciate the rich and diverse cultural heritage in the local environment.
• Make appropriate choices for safe interaction with the immediate environment.